Out allready for some weeks is the latest newsletter (No.32) from IDP (The International Dun huang Project).
For anyone with a serious interst in Silk Road related articles a MUST read.
The contents of this issue in headlines is following:
- Archaeology in Xinjiang
- A Century On: Documenting Archaeological Sites in Xinjiang
- Berlin Researchers in Turfan
- New Discoveries and Research on Khotan
- Celebrating the 2009 International Year of Astronomy
- Understanding the Dunhuang Star Chart
- Recent Publications on Xinjiang Archaeology and Travel
- IDP UK
Go straight to the IDP newsletter by clicking: IDP